Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pleasant Suprise

So today I got home from school at 12:30 and went outside to work on my summer jib. I'm out there standing on top of this 6 foot tower nailing carpet to it when I get a call from somebody. I fumble around in my pockets and pull out my phone. It's Mac.
"What's up dude?"
"Hey did you hear the news?"
"What news?"
"Snowbird's opening this Saturday!"
Hell yes! I was stoked out of my mind. I had to run inside and look on Snowbird's website to make sure it was all true. It was! It's been over 5 months since I last skied on June 2nd. This has been killing me. But that shit's over now. I'm set for at least the next 6 months. The rest of the moGNARchy is so stoked too. You know that we'll be rounding up the Royal Family to officially kick of the 2010/2011 season. No one's gonna stop us now!

P.S. Here's what Snowbird looks like at the exact moment I'm writing this.



0 comments:

Post a Comment