Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My School is Gangster

Today after school I walked to the bathroom to take my regular after school dump when I came across a familiar yellow barrier blocking the entrance. A feeling in my bowels informed me that I would not be able to make it upstairs to the only open bathroom in the area. So I decided, knowing what was probably inside, to enter. My suspicions were correct. The notorious JD graffiti-er, renowned for his catchphrase, "Fuck School, Smoke Weed," had struck again. Judging by his past works, this particular individual likely has a strong distaste for the proverbial 'establishment.' Naturally, I chose to seat myself and commence my various intestinal activities in the stall that he had artistically spruced up. Normally the graffiti is quite comical, depicting catchy slogans rife with vulgarity and occasional artistic interpretations ranging from drug paraphernalia to explicit sexual acts. This time was different. Aside from the artist's catchphrase, there was an illustration of a Nazi swastika and this note found below:


Now I ask you this: How effing gangster is my school?

P.S. To the JD graffiti-er:

Usually when a vowel and an E are separated by a single consonant, the vowel takes on its long sound, meaning that what you meant to write as "hidden" actually ends up reading "hide-en." You gotta put in two consonants to avoid that. Come on man this is 2nd grade stuff. Also, most students are taught by about 4th grade that starting sentences with the word "and" is usually frowned upon, and should only be used when providing literary emphasis on the following clause. If you're going to tag up my school at least show a little class when doing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment