Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Redemption Time

Hey there boys and girls, Andy here and let me just tell you that right now I am more stoked than a 12 year old virgin in Justin Bieber's bedroom. Why you may ask? Because it's the beginning of the season. For me that is. See, I've been out for the last 6 weeks on what many of you may have come to know as the gnarliest collarbone break in moGNARchy history.

Yeah that hurt a little.

But hey, at least I got a sexy sexy scar out of it, right?

That's right, feast your eyes ladies.

But thwarted 540's and titanium bones notwithstanding, I have an appointment with Dr. Metcalf at the beginning of next week which should count as my Official Approval Stamp of Glory to return to skiing. So yes, to me this will mark the beginning of Winter 2010/2011 take 2, and believe me I will be throwing down harder than ever before I promise you that. Those preseason jitters that everybody has the first few weeks of November? Story of my life. What's the first thing I'm gonna do when I make it back to PC? Throw a nice, slow, steezy 5 off that first jump in Pick's and bang the crap out of it. Sweet sweet redemption. So anyways, I'll see everyone out there in the beautiful Wasatch mountains. Come say hi if you see me (I look like a giant redbull can on skis) and we'll shred together.

Oh and by the way, here's a little something for all the kiddies out there.

Be stoked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment