Friday, January 7, 2011

Karma is a Bitch

Recently, the crew's being picked off one-by-one by a bitch known as Karma..

Night Sesh Karma for Andy
{Broke his collar bone wondering when he was finally going to get hurt skiing}
"I was coming in switch to this step down after landing a nice and Steezy 5 but I had to scrub some speed or I'd overshoot and right when I started scrubbing I hit some patch ice and went down hard on my left shoulder"

Out 6-8 weeks
"Hey everybody just thought i'd let you know that broken collarbones are the new thing all the cool kids will be rocking them come monday."

 The family is always throwing random shit talking around and its finally caught up to a few of us. Adam is out because he stubbed his toe :(




{He called Gus no toes...-------->
   what he gets}
Out 3-4 weeks




0 comments:

Post a Comment